- Avoid spam of any kind (be it channel links, asking for like, asking for follow, asking for like, etc.)
- Use Top-Conquerors when you have a specific question and post it in the feed (questions will not be answered on external pages and programs.)
- Guide new users to know the rules.
- Avoid insults or comments that may be offensive.
- Avoid talking about a topic in a different category: Example, “If I post Army Men RTS, put the Gaming category” and “If I post reading-related topics, put the “Literature” category.)
- Do not use Top-Conquerors for self-promotion. (includes line “1”.)
- If you are going to upload videos, try to keep them short so that the public knows you (if it is the first time you publish a topic in the feed.)
- Three warnings means total loss of the Top-Conquerors account.
- Try to personalize your profile so that other members know you (the idea is to be a tight-knit community).
- It is recommended to activate notifications to find out when a user uploads a new topic to the feed. (if you are registered, therefore, you already receive the notifications).
- Valid slogan for the Book Club is valid for five days (after the time limit to solve the slogan, points will no longer be qualified for the reading tournament.)
- The gaming community should be cautious and prevent “this game is better than another” (this adds a warning and the game that caused problems will be sanctioned and no tournaments of said game will be held for a certain time.)
- By registering in Top-Conquerors you are accepting the Literature Community – Gaming Community – General Behavior regulation.
769 Visualizaciones, 1 Mirando ahora